- This event has passed.
Curriculum Launch for Facilitators
September 10, 2021 - September 24, 2021Free – $2,250.00
In the Curriculum Launch for Facilitators you will experience the entire OpenSciEd Curriculum Launch in much the same way that your future participants will (on September 13, 14, 21, & 22), but you are also supported to deeply understand the goals and structures of the professional learning (on September 10, 17, & 24) so you are prepared to facilitate this yourself. When you are in the Curriculum Launch, you will be immersed in teaching and learning driven by students making sense of phenomena and developing solutions to problems. During the Facilitator days, you’ll learn what it takes to successfully facilitate the professional learning.
This professional learning event is for you if:
- You are interested in joining the OpenSciEd Facilitator Team
- You are a part of an organization that is interested in becoming OpenSciEd-Certified
- You are part of a certified organization that is growing their capacity
- You are interested in taking a step toward being a professional learning facilitator in your career.
- You are interested in better supporting your colleagues in your building or district
- Prepares you to facilitate OpenSciEd’s Curriculum Launch
- This plus the Anchoring Phenomenon Routine micro-credential (cost included) earns you the OpenSciEd “Qualified Facilitator” digital badge
Opens the door for your organization–Institute of Higher Education; district; regional center; non-profit; etc.– to become an OpenSciEd-Certified organization
- September 10; 1-3:00 PM ET
- September 13 & 14; 11-2; 3-6 PM ET
- September 17; 1-3:00 PM ET
- September 21 & 22; 11-2; 3-6 PM ET
- September 24; 1-3:00 PM ET
Cost: $2250 for individuals, $2000 per person for organizations sending 3 or more individuals.
(The “free” cost noted above is just an artifact of our current plug-in for purchases. This is just the option that allows people to pay with a purchase order.)
Registration Deadline: End of Day on August 13, 2021.