- This event has passed.
OpenSciEd Curriculum Launch – Facilitator Edition
July 18 - August 11$2,000.00 – $2,500.00
In the OpenSciEd Curriculum Launch – Facilitators Edition you will experience the entire OpenSciEd Curriculum Launch alongside classroom teachers on July 25-29, but you are also supported to deeply understand the goals and structures of the professional learning so you are prepared to facilitate this yourself. When you are in the Curriculum Launch, you will be immersed in teaching and learning driven by students making sense of phenomena and developing solutions to problems. During the Facilitator only days, you’ll learn what it takes to successfully facilitate professional learning.
This professional learning event is for you if:
- You are interested in joining the OpenSciEd Facilitator Team
- You are a part of an organization that is interested in becoming OpenSciEd-Certified
- You are part of a certified organization that is growing their capacity
- You are interested in taking a step toward being a professional learning facilitator in your career.
- You are interested in better supporting your colleagues in your building or district
- Prepares you to facilitate OpenSciEd’s Curriculum Launch
- Includes registration for teacher curriculum launch on July 25-29
- This professional learning plus the Anchoring Phenomenon Routine micro-credential (cost included) earns you the OpenSciEd “Qualified Facilitator” digital badge
- Opens the door for your organization–Institute of Higher Education; district; regional center; non-profit; etc.– to become an OpenSciEd-Certified organization
- July 18: 11am -2pm; 2:30-4:30 pm ET–Facilitator only session
- July 25, 26, 28 and 29 (note that there is no session on the 27th): 11am-6pm ET each day with a one hour “lunch break” at 2pm ET
- August 11: 11am -2pm; 2:30-4:30 pm ET–Facilitator only session
- $2500 for individuals,
- $2000 per person for organizations sending 3 or more individuals.
Registration Deadline: Friday, July 8, 2022