The calendar below shows the professional learning events hosted by OpenSciEd and our Certified Professional Learning partners.
- This event has passed.
Curriculum Launch for Facilitators
February 4, 2022 - February 18, 2022$100.00 – $2,250.00
In the Curriculum Launch for Facilitators you will experience the entire OpenSciEd Curriculum Launch in much the same way that your future participants will, but you are also supported to deeply understand the goals and structures of the professional learning so you are prepared to facilitate this yourself. When you are in the Curriculum Launch, you will be immersed in teaching and learning driven by students making sense of phenomena and developing solutions to problems. During the Facilitator days, you’ll learn what it takes to successfully facilitate professional learning.
This professional learning event is for you if:
- You are interested in joining the OpenSciEd Facilitator Team
- You are a part of an organization that is interested in becoming OpenSciEd-Certified
- You are part of a certified organization that is growing their capacity
- You are interested in taking a step toward being a professional learning facilitator in your career.
- You are interested in better supporting your colleagues in your building or district
- Prepares you to facilitate OpenSciEd’s Curriculum Launch
- This plus the Anchoring Phenomenon Routine micro-credential (cost included) earns you the OpenSciEd “Qualified Facilitator” digital badge
Opens the door for your organization–Institute of Higher Education; district; regional center; non-profit; etc.– to become an OpenSciEd-Certified organization
- February 4, 11, & 18, 2022 at 12-3 pm ET
- February 7 & 8; Feb 14 & 15, 2022 at 11-2; 3-6 pm ET
Cost: $2250 for individuals, $2000 per person for organizations sending 3 or more individuals.
Registration Deadline: End of Day on Jan 14, 2022.